|<< previous session||next session >>|
sessions // careers in the learning future
- What sorts of careers will students have in the Web 2.0 future and beyond?
- How well are we setting them up for those careers?
- What will industry demand?
- How can we effectively prepare students for the world of work using Web 2.0 technologies and tools?
- How are these technologies changing the way we work?
- How do these technologies impact the way students make decisions about careers?
- How do we prepare students to use these new literacies to become capable and confident career navigators?
- What implications does this technology have for the competancies/training of career development practitioners?
- How do we effectively blend these technologies with more traditional approaches to career development?
reading and other source material
If you would like to suggest some reading or other source material for this session, email us at Learning Futures.