|<< previous session||next >>|
sessions // learning in an era of collaboration
- How do we learn in an era that had a stronger focus on communication, connection and collaboration?
- What is different about social software?
- What new educational practices and pedagogies are emerging in the Web 2.0 era?
- Does learning have to change because of Web 2.0 applications?
- What new conceptions of learning, creativity and knowledge are emerging?
- What are the benefits of a personalised learning environments?
- How will teachers manage the balance between formal and informal learning?
reading and other source material
If you would like to suggest some reading or other source material for this session, email us at Learning Futures.
Catherine McLoughlinACU National Canberra