|<< previous session||next session >>|
sessions // communities of practice
- In what areas of learning futures can communities of practice best serve?
- What can we learn from community stories?
- Where can we see Web 2.0 working best to serve or cultivate communities that matter?
- How do we manage our multi-community memberships and stay sane?
- How can we build an evidence-based approach to understanding what it means to develop a community of practice? in classes? in schools and faculties? across faculties, institutions or sectors?
reading and other source material
If you would like to suggest some reading or other source material for this session, email us at Learning Futures.
Bronwyn StuckeyUniversity of Wollongong