|<< previous session||next >>|
sessions // e-learning landscapes: exploring and imagining learning in the 21st century
- What opportunities for rich and relevant online learning do our students bring with them to schools?
- What impacts have the changes in technology had on the roles of teachers in schools?
- How can social and collaborative technologies enhance student learning and teacher professional learning?
Session PowerPoint (pdf 340 KB)
reading and other source material
- Downes, Stephen. 2006. E-learning 2.0. eLearn Magazine, 2006
- Green, H., & Hannon, C. 2007. Their Space: Education for a digital generation.
- MCEETYA. 2005. Pedagogy Strategy: Learning in an online world.
If you would like to suggest some reading or other source material for this session, email us at Learning Futures.
Amanda RablinBrisbane Catholic Education