|<< previous session||facilitator guidelines >>|
sessions // Creativity, Imagination and Future Learning: Walking in the shoes of the Future Learner (Let's do a bit of time travelling!)
- What are the characteristics of the learner?
- What are the limitations and possibilities from the perspective of the future learner?
- What roles wil imagination and creativity play in the learning future?
- How can we 'timetravel' using the technology of today?
- How can we use the thoughts and understandings of children about their future learning to inform our practice etc?
Session PowerPoint (pdf 2 MB)
reading and other source material
If you would like to suggest some reading or other source material for this session, email us at Learning Futures.
Further information will be supplied in due course.