|<< previous session||next session >>|
sessions // web 2.0 technology and tools
- What is out there?
- How is it being used?
- How can we use it in our teaching?
- Myspace, Facebook
- Podcasting Blogs (microcontent, Feedster, Daypop, Waypath, PubSub, Technorati, Blogdex, Memeorandum, Digg, RSS Feeds)
- Wikis (Socialtext, pbwiki, Writeboard, Writely, JotSpot, Elgg)
- Social bookmarking (del.icio.us, shoadows, RawSugar, Penntags, Harvard's H2O)
- Instant messengers
- Educational value of games
reading and other source material
If you would like to suggest some reading or other source material for this session, email us at Learning Futures.