|<< back||next >>|
program // spotlight
who are the digital natives and what is web 2.0?
- What makes the Digital Natives tick?
- What excites them?
- What is Web 2.0?
- How is it different from Web 1.0?
- What kinds of activities does it enable?
- How are the Digital Natives using it?
- Just how connected are they?
- Is there a philosophy/philosophical (coherent) underpinning to its development?
- Links between philosophy and teaching/learning (indeed, is this what is motivating Web 2.0's development re education?)
- Just how extensive/significant will the changes be? Can we tell?
- What about the 'less connected'? Will they get left behind?
Spotlight PowerPoint (pdf 3.7 MB)